AuthorMessage
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: McCain or Obama?   Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:53 am

Don't tell who you 'voted' for, unless you truly want to.
I know most of us- or even all of us
aren't old enough to vote yet.
So this is just a fake election..
Let's see and find out..
You can also use this as a chat thread to talk about them.

Last edited by _furryfurby on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:54 am

Obama!!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:57 am

I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navy Girl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:59 am

Mccain!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:00 am

i'm not sure, because
what they are going to do if they are picked to be president is that:
mccains gonna drill in alaska!!
and obama's gonna lower tax for lower class and higher for middle and up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:34 am

Obama
He wont damage the earth will let women decided if they should keep their babies or abort and lowet taxed for lower and middle class familes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:31 pm

I voted obama because he would really help us, And we dont need another george bush.

_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 am

I agree

but isn't he going to raise taxes for middle classes too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:36 am

Not as much as upper class
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoccerQueen3

Female
Number of posts : 176
Nickname: : Shelby or Shelbs or Shelby Jonas
DragonEggs :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:06 am

Obama all they way. He's great and he'll do a lot for our country. I really like McCain's vice-prez. She's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com/index.php
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:17 am

Yea Sarah Plaine 4 vice prez and Obama 4 prez
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:33 am

i agree
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:02 am

meh too!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:03 am

Me three!!
Back to top Go down
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:04 am

Obama 4 Prez!!! and Palin 4 Vice Prez!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:04 am

lol, don't you mean me four?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:34 am

Definetely John McCain, all the way! With Obama as president, it will totally ruin the economy and America. He wants to spend 6 BILLION dollars on giving illegal immigrants health care and driver's liscenses. SIX BILLION DOLLARS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE BREAKING THE LAW (hence the word "illegal"! and notice how it's only for ILLEGAL immigrants, not the legal ones. everybpdy forgets about them!). HE also wants to FORCE everyone to have health care, which is an option that you should make. Of course I have health care, but I know people who don't and like it that way. He also wants to raise taxes for middle-class people and upper-class people and lower them for the lower class. We are all Amercans, and having a set percent for everyone to pay taxes, IS FAIR. We shouldn't raise the taxes and put economic strain on other families! That isn't American at all. Also, Obama wants to open the border between the US and MExico! HORRIBLE! People need to come here LEGALLY! What about all the ones who do it the way it's supposed to be done? Everyone forgets about them. They don't care that these poor people are the ones who do it RIGHT. Plus, Obama wants to pull the troops out of Iraq IMMEDIATELY. If we do that, everything we have been fighting for would go down that toilet. All the soldiers that lost their lives would have done it for nothing, because everything would just be reversed if we left immediately. Things like these take time. Do you want to tell the mother of a son who died in Iraq that he did it for nothing? That all his work has been reversed?
McCain and Obama both aren't amazing persidential candidates, but McCain is way better and has way better values. He knows what it's like "to be proud to be an American". (Michelle Obama said "that for the first time is my life, I am proud to be an American". Do we want a president that's wife can't even be a proud American?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner
Navy Girl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female
Number of posts : 895

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:36 am

Finally someone agrees with me!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:49 am

yea, but McCain is like a whole nother George Bush!! and we don't need another one of them!! and McCain's gonna drill into Alaska!! no No NO!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:07 am

i didn't know about opening the border...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:19 am

Star2Be wrote:
Definetely John McCain, all the way! With Obama as president, it will totally ruin the economy and America. He wants to spend 6 BILLION dollars on giving illegal immigrants health care and driver's liscenses. SIX BILLION DOLLARS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE BREAKING THE LAW (hence the word "illegal"! and notice how it's only for ILLEGAL immigrants, not the legal ones. everybpdy forgets about them!). HE also wants to FORCE everyone to have health care, which is an option that you should make. Of course I have health care, but I know people who don't and like it that way. He also wants to raise taxes for middle-class people and upper-class people and lower them for the lower class. We are all Amercans, and having a set percent for everyone to pay taxes, IS FAIR. We shouldn't raise the taxes and put economic strain on other families! That isn't American at all. Also, Obama wants to open the border between the US and MExico! HORRIBLE! People need to come here LEGALLY! What about all the ones who do it the way it's supposed to be done? Everyone forgets about them. They don't care that these poor people are the ones who do it RIGHT. Plus, Obama wants to pull the troops out of Iraq IMMEDIATELY. If we do that, everything we have been fighting for would go down that toilet. All the soldiers that lost their lives would have done it for nothing, because everything would just be reversed if we left immediately. Things like these take time. Do you want to tell the mother of a son who died in Iraq that he did it for nothing? That all his work has been reversed?
McCain and Obama both aren't amazing persidential candidates, but McCain is way better and has way better values. He knows what it's like "to be proud to be an American". (Michelle Obama said "that for the first time is my life, I am proud to be an American". Do we want a president that's wife can't even be a proud American?)
Wow that information is inaccurate!
Obama wants to spend 6 Billon dollars on making a FENCE on the American-Mexican border! HE DOSENT WANT AN OPEN BORDER! We dont need more immigrants but need the ones who are here to stay his country is nothing with out immigrants. He wants health care for everyone because most lower class people work independently and cant afford to have health care! FYI ur wrong right now with Bush, upper class people who are loaded with money are the ones paying less taxes than working class people. We all DONT pay the same taxes rich people pay LESS. Working class people are the ones with economic strains and they're being loaded with taxes while upper class people who have the money to pay arent being taxed so high! THERE IS NO LEGALY WAY FOR AN IMMIGRANT TO COME TO THE US!!!!! You can come by plane ship and your still coming illegally your breaking the law just as much as someone smuggled in by a car or someone who crosses the 7 holes in the Mexican-American border. I'm NOT proud to be an AMERICAN WITH BUSH BEING MY PREZ. He is killing innocent people AMERICAN ARE DYING IN IRAQ FOR NO REASON. We arent fighting an army we are fighting TEEN REBELS ON THE STREETS OF IRAQ. We have NO CAUSE TO BE FIGHTING IN IRAQ. If we elect McCain the war will countine and guess what no one wants to go to IRAQ troops will have to get DRAFTED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:22 am

oh thank you for clearing that up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:26 am

Your welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:34 am

Mrs.JacobBlack wrote:
Star2Be wrote:
Wow that information is inaccurate!
Obama wants to spend 6 Billon dollars on making a FENCE on the American-Mexican border! HE DOSENT WANT AN OPEN BORDER! We dont need more immigrants but need the ones who are here to stay his country is nothing with out immigrants. He wants health care for everyone because most lower class people work independently and cant afford to have health care! FYI ur wrong right now with Bush, upper class people who are loaded with money are the ones paying less taxes than working class people. We all DONT pay the same taxes rich people pay LESS. Working class people are the ones with economic strains and they're being loaded with taxes while upper class people who have the money to pay arent being taxed so high! THERE IS NO LEGALY WAY FOR AN IMMIGRANT TO COME TO THE US!!!!! You can come by plane ship and your still coming illegally your breaking the law just as much as someone smuggled in by a car or someone who crosses the 7 holes in the Mexican-American border. I'm NOT proud to be an AMERICAN WITH BUSH BEING MY PREZ. He is killing innocent people AMERICAN ARE DYING IN IRAQ FOR NO REASON. We arent fighting an army we are fighting TEEN REBELS ON THE STREETS OF IRAQ. We have NO CAUSE TO BE FIGHTING IN IRAQ. If we elect McCain the war will countine and guess what no one wants to go to IRAQ troops will have to get DRAFTED.

No, rose, YOUR information is innaccurate. Don't tell me my info is innacurate, my dad is a top politicitain, and I know exactly what is going on. The New York Times? CNN? All liberal democrat companies that won't speak the truth. They aren't even following their contracts, but rooting for Obama. Their contract clearly states they are not allowed to do that. But since they are voting for Obama, it's fine, since the company is democrat. But if they were voting for McCain? They get the boot.
OBAMA SUPPORTS THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS! HE IS NOT BUILDING A FENCE! he wants to open the border, not close it. McCain wasnts to close it, as did Bush, but they are both being called "racists" since they want to. Obama supports illegal immigrants, and wants to open the border. He also raised an idea to COMBINE THE MEXICAN AND AMERICAN currency into the "amero". His idea was mostly overuled, but that shows you exactly how earnest he is to join forces with Mexico. Psheyaw, your info was so not accurate at all.
AND NO! Everyone pays the same PERCENT of tax, whether you make 1 billion dollars a year or 100 dollars a year. Everyone pays an equal percent of their income, so rich people actually pay MORE, since they make more. Say tax was 10% and a rich man made 1,000 dollars a year (this is just an easy way to explain it). He would pay $100 in tax. If a poor man made $10 a year, and since the tax percent is equal to all, he would pay 10% of his income, which would be 1 dollar. Both are equal, based on your income. So rich people DO NOT pay "less" than poor/middle class people.
What do you mean there is no way an immigrant can come to us??? HOW ABOUT THE ONES THAT WAIT TO GET VISAS/GREEN CARDS AND BECOME AMERICAN CITIZENS HMMM???? That's was a RUDE and inconsiderate thing to say. There are many people who wait to become a citizen legally. For example, my neighbors just welcomed their cousins from Mexico WHO CAME HERE LEGALLY. They are officially American citizens. THEY ARE LEGAL AND THE ONES WHO SHOULD BE HELPED, NOT THE BLASTED ILLEGAL ONES!
THEY ARE DYING FOR A REASON! How dare you say something like that! THAT IS AWFUL. A young man who was very close to me just died in Iraq, fighting for his country. Go tell the 23 year old man's parents that their son died for no reason. He was proud to be there. Soldiers are proud to be there. McCain wants to keep them there for a little while, and then slowly take them out. Check your facts. The young man that died? He was making the world a better place FOR YOU! We are one of the top countries in the world, and that's what we are supposed to do. It was all mighty-dandy when we were in Germany, fighting WWII, since we were making the world a better place. We are in Iraq, helping them rebuild there lives. We are there for a reason. PEOPLE ARE DYING FOR A REASON. Don't ever say that they aren't again. Our town was in mourning over this young man who made such a difference. We will ALWAYS remember him.

Not proud to be an American? That's pretty sad if you can't say that. With Obama, you won't be proud even to be a person.

Rose? I don't want us to get mad at each over this, especially since neither of us are even old enough to vote. So let's not be mad, or angry at all, ok?

Last edited by Star2Be on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:41 am

Star wow that was kinda low and no go read & watch the news, but guess what your info is WRONG I had to do a 10 pg essay on Obama and McCain pros and cons just last week I'm not wrong because I had to take all the artciles and name my sources
I'm not gonna argre with you seriously my parents have invited my aunt to come here but in the end your invitation can get dendied you get your green card here so you COME HERE ILLEGALY pay fines and get ur green card Guess what if you come here with a VISA to stay permantly your coming ILLEGALY!
Upper class ppl pay less taxes FYI look at McCain's tax proposal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   

Back to top Go down

McCain or Obama?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next