45%
 45% [ 5 ]
No but i might get it soon
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:06 am

Yes i have! 3 times! i hate it. it hurtsss sooo bad. they stick HUGE needles into my gums, to mumb it. it works but i cry and my daddy holds his hand. He siad one time i could have broken his hand. Then they grap thjis tweers things and yank it. i cnatb feel it, but i feel the blood.

If i dont get one of my teeth out in 4 days, that is what they are going to do!
Back to top Go down
texas_outlaw
Geek
Geek

Male
Number of posts : 314
DragonEggs :

http://dragcave.net/incubators/incubator_pizza7boy.png
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:08 am

nope never most of mine just fall out
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:09 am

lucky you. i had to cause my other teeth were coming in.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:11 am

yes, i hate it, it hurts!
i'm sorry tig.
and you put:
yes and i likes it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:19 am

lolz, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:56 am

I had to get my last 1 pulled because it was chipped and because the other tooth was already there, it didn't hurt as bad as I thought, maybe because it was chipped though...I was afraid of the numbing because I hate needles, but the kind of numbing my dentist does aparently is dipping a Q-Tip in the novakane stuff and rubbing it on my gum, then making me bite down and hold the Q-Tip in place for 5 minutes and then my gum is numb
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:08 am

lucky you jorie. lol. i hate my stuid tooth.
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs :

CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:12 pm

no i dont want 1 ebver
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:18 am

I havehad my teeth pulled once. It didn't hurt so much, one dintist was trying to distract me, lol and the next thing I kne wI had this cotton thing over the hole. I really didn't feel it or maybe I did, it was a few years ago so I can't really remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzone.com
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:29 pm

did it come out tiger, or did u have to get it pulled?

i haven't and i never, ever want to!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:30 pm

No and I don't want to!!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:43 am

Yes, i have. It hurts really bad!!

Katniss
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:17 am

Nope, but I've gotten sealings
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:36 am

Star2Be wrote:
did it come out tiger, or did u have to get it pulled?

i haven't and i never, ever want to!

its stil not out... hehe. im a bad girll..
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:49 am

Uh I thought you were a good girl like it said
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:28 pm

lol, not when it comes to my theeth! hehe.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:36 pm

xD tiger. Have any of you lost ur moler teeth? they hurt the most.

Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:54 pm

Okay you're not gonna believe this, but it's completely true, I'm not lying.
I GOT 14 TEETH PULLED ON THE SAME DAY AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

But they put me to sleep, so I don't know if it hurt or not. The last thing I remember was waking up in what felt like a minute later. So Idk if it hurt or not. But I swear on my life that I am not making this up!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 pm

Ouch!! The most teeth i have ever gotten pulled at a time was 2!! And how could you talk or chew anything with 14 tetth gone?? xD

Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:28 pm

Ehh let's just say it was hard..

Now all of them are grown back except 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:29 pm

Cool!! Smile

_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:24 am

OMG PENGUIN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:26 am

Pulin out molars is horrible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:00 am

i know!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:10 am

xoxoRoseElixoxo wrote:
Pulin out molars is horrible

Tha worste.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?   

Back to top Go down

Have you ever goton your teeth pulled?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next