Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:29 am

First topic message reminder :

[url]http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight.html][/url] [url]http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/newmoon.html][/url] [url]http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/eclipse.html][/url] [url]http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/breakingdawn.html][/url]

Last edited by Jacobluver on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:04 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:06 am

Wait what furry?
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:09 am

you know,
in jacob's siggy,
that's the picture of him that represents him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:12 am

Oh, well yeah! srry loo, the kid wh plays it though in the movie is the Sharkboy kid.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:47 am

i think that this guy could possibly be for l8ter on you know when jacob has major gross spurt
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:53 am

I'll watch it later, my mom's right here and I don't want her seeing something like what happens to Jacob when he gets warm and not let me go so yeah! I'll watch later. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:46 am

Yeah, so Do you think they'll do it?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:55 am

wait what??
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:03 pm

Do you think they'll do it, change Bella? And then after *crys* he Volturi kill them anyway. *sobs* and Bella is left alone, a new-born.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:06 pm

"i think that whats going to happen no one will guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:13 pm

Who knonws maybe *gasp* Jacobw will become a vamp or otherwise die, srry I'm just coming up with things here. Wild imaginary.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:27 am

No bella becomes a werewolf! and she stops the fighting... or maybe that girl werewolf imprint on a vamp!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:19 am

http://animator.iconator.com/custom/dfa9e2173659ffa17bc7ad0ad8ebb8a0/ICONATOR_dfa9e2_875401.gif
Soprry just cehcking ut your icons, I don't think they are working hmmmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:16 am

wait dont you put the around it like this:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:11 pm

I Don't know, but that one didn't show up either, what I do is I you know host a pic, get the code and just paste it onto my siggy, I don't put anything else with it either.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:47 am

but my siggy is showing now so thats all that matters to me!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:38 am

I know and it rocks!!! I like the right one the best, Hey on WI 'm talking with SoccerGollyGal, would you belive she's like Mrs.CLearwater, well Seth?? wonder why Seth???/
Back to top Go down
ILoveSeth
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:21 am

I LOVE Twilight, I'd love to talk some time!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:29 am

cmain and jacobluver are our twilight fans on here.
but there are still more fans coming to be.
hehe.
^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:36 am

Hey, Mrs.SethClearwater!!!! once Jacobluver/Adalion gets back she'll loe to know your here, she'll rember you right away, SGG, Sorry I have to do that so they don't figure out who you are. WI Imean, I don't want you banned.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:23 am

yay hi soccergally girl im so happy you are here!! missed you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:41 pm

We both did!!! SO do you really think Leah will imprint on a vamp? Which one though they are all taken.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:15 am

hmm maybe edward. just because hes the only one left. unless there is a new person
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:28 am

He's taken!!!! And she's seen all of the vampires before rember in Eclipse, she's seen all of the vampires.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:03 am

i know maybe a new one
idk
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:13 am

True, very true. I wonder if she imprints on like, IDK a volturi?! And Jacob black is going to imprint this book, you just know he is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite   

Back to top Go down

Twilight/New Moon/ Eclipse/ Breaking Dawn fansite
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next